Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hi Guys,

New on the forum, was directed here by Shorknee.

I am a biokineticist by trade, and enjoy running and crossfit.

Hope to learn and share a lot of info with you all Big Grin
<t></t>
Hey man!! Welcome to the forum, @Shoreknee, thanks for showing new people the forum Smile
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
Sypher187 Wrote:Hey man!! Welcome to the forum, @Shoreknee, thanks for showing new people the forum Smile

He's my bro. He had no choice Big Grin
<t></t>
Klink vir my mooi
What he failed to mention was that he is running the comrades this year.
<t></t>
shoreknee Wrote:What he failed to mention was that he is running the comrades this year.

Are you serious ?
Welcome to the forum dude! The thought of having a biokineticist on here gave me such a warm feeling, because having a professional doing the rounds here every so often can only add quality to this young and small forum.
<t></t>
Sypher187 Wrote:
shoreknee Wrote:What he failed to mention was that he is running the comrades this year.

Are you serious ?

Ah yes that too Big Grin
Still not too sure if that was a smart decision but I will let you know on the 1st of June :mrgreen:
<t></t>
Rolan Wrote:Welcome to the forum dude! The thought of having a biokineticist on here gave me such a warm feeling, because having a professional doing the rounds here every so often can only add quality to this young and small forum.
Hope to help out where I can :ugeek:
<t></t>
Steve Wrote:
Sypher187 Wrote:

Are you serious ?

Ah yes that too Big Grin
Still not too sure if that was a smart decision but I will let you know on the 1st of June :mrgreen:

Just plain crazy
<t></t>
You need to make a thread and post pictures and shit I want to see this, Goodluck dude, that's amazing !
<t></t>
Rolan Wrote:You need to make a thread and post pictures and shit I want to see this, Goodluck dude, that's amazing !

I seconded this notion !