Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superior Peptides South Africa?
Anyone used their peptides? What was the quality like?
<t></t>
Not yet, but I have heard some feedback from fellow irontribe members and they all had good things to say
<t></t>
Thanks Rolan. Their HGH price doesn't make sense. It's way too low. I sent them a message asking about bacteriostatic water, but it's been ignored.
<t></t>
Sypher pointed out a little concern if you look at the whois information for that site.

Having not personally ordered there, I can't vouch for them to be honest and after looking at everything I don't think I am fully convinced or if it is even legal for that matter then the whole as Sypher pointed out, purity how do you know what you are getting is legit, especially HGH that looks like water.

Domain Name:
superiorpeptides.co.za
Registrant:
Registration Private
Email: superiorpeptides.co.za@domainsbyproxy.com.
Tel: +1.4806242599
Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant's Address:
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111
PMB 309
Scottsdale
Arizona
US
Registrar:
1API GmbH
Relevant Dates:
Registration Date: 2015-09-13
Renewal Date: 2016-09-13
Domain Status:
Registered until renewal date
Pending Timer Events:
None
Name Servers:
ns81.domaincontrol.com
ns82.domaincontrol.com
WHOIS lookup made at 2016-02-01 11:30 UTC
--
The use of this Whois facility is subject to the following terms and
conditions. https://registry.net.za/whois_terms
Copyright © ZACR 1995-2016
<t></t>
Thank you Rolan! Thank you Sypher! Definitely won't be ordering from them. Thanks guy!
<t></t>
Yea, I tried contacting them as well... And got no response. I don't know I think it's a scummy vibe.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
Thanks Sypher. Not hundred percent sure but it seems the person who registered the peptide site also registered a nootropic site Upgraded Self. I'm guessing they've included the search term "research chemicals South Africa" in their metadata.
<t></t>
That is correct, looks to me like a us based capture site.

Probably for some illicit phishing reasons

Or its the police trying to catch a juicer Tongue
<t></t>
Wow. Thanks for the heads-up.
<t></t>
ironaddict post_id=1132 time=1453886878 user_id=2161 Wrote:Anyone used their peptides? What was the quality like?
They're good as far as I know but there's a new one around now. Peptide Clinics South Africa are fantastic!
<r><URL url="https://www.peptideclinics.co.za/?ref=6"><s></s>Peptides South Africa<e></e></URL></r>