Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellfire Pre Workout Review
This is my review of the Supplement SA Hellfire Pre-workout.

Boy where to begin, I am a little bias since this is the first pre workout I have tried. I used it back in 2010 and sine then used various other means and products.

Most notably the old Jack 3D would still be one of my highest rated legal pre workouts, however Hellfire is quite unique itself.

I see now on the container it states that it contains banned substances and will result in a positive testing result if used in sports, so that got my attention a week ago when I was in the store, so I decided what the hell let's do this! Haven't used it in years.

So I bought the Hellfire preworkout and by far this is the most affordable one on the market. So yesterday I took two scoops ( High tolerance ) and boy did that old familiar feeling came back like it has never done before.

Broke one personal best after the next in the gym. I am addicted to it to say the least so much so it won't surprise me if 10 years from now some lab found traces of meth inside or something. that stuff is potent!

I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful power punch packing pre workout.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
I use this. Raspberry flavor. Kicks you in the FACE.
<t></t>
Same here. I use Hellfire for 5 weeks then I get off pre workouts for 2 weeks then I'll use Yohimbe plus some other goodies like hydroxycut then I will be off for a week or so and then back to Hellfire.

I plan my program in such a way that the weeks I use a pre workout will be more weight intensive and the period of Yohimbe will be more cardio/high reps phases.
<t></t>
Got myself this yesterday. Needless to say the gym did not know what hit them. Rekt!
<t></t>
Bought me some again earlier.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>