Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anabolics SA legit?
Does anyone have experience purchasing from them ? i plan on buying some gear but im just wondering if they are legit and if ill actually receive what i payed for.Any help would be appreciated
<t></t>
They are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<t></t>
I'm in the same boat as you, man.
<t></t>
Did you get your stuff from anabolics sa? Hoe long did it take?
<t></t>
Hi guys I ordered a roid test so now il be able to test and see if all is legit
Any feedback on whether the stuff you bought from Anabolics SA was legit?
Any feedback on whether the stuff you bought from Anabolics SA was legit? And has anyone here bought from SteroidJunkie SA?
Also wondering. Anyone order from them?
I'm wondering the same thing. Please update us.
It's legit! I too was skeptical. Package arrived 2 days later with the exact order. You can also track the delivery online with the distribution company.
Been buying from Anabolics SA for 2 years now and never had any issues. Delivery in Joburg takes between 24 - 48 hours...and they quick on mailing you if there are any stock issues. Most def legit.
Finesse, how effective is their gear? I know alot of guys who complain about gear from online stores being too underdosed.
Their site is down at the moment?
Has anyone ever used this site? Did you get your order?
I have ordered from SteroidJunkie.co.za. Their stuff always arrives so they legit in sending. But I do not know if their stuff actually comes from the Labs they say. But I do not know how to check that out. Who knows if these onliine suppliers just package their stuff to look like it is from those labs?

Does anyone know if one can be sure that the stuff actually comes from those labs?