Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legit and Fake Gear thread
Purpose of this thread is just for people to post up their pics of known legit or fake gear

And of course for members to post up any pics of gear they are not sure about, so that other members can give their opinions

This is the place where you can get your gear checked out by all the other forum members
<r><COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>Official MuscleTalk Representative<e></e></COLOR></r>
Got this from a Mate. It's called Spyke. I've done as much research as I can and as far as I know its a Prohormone. Has anyone had any results from it?

Attached Files
.jpg   20141227_173515.jpg (Size: 165.84 KB / Downloads: 781)
<t></t>
Howay Wrote:Got this from a Mate. It's called Spyke. I've done as much research as I can and as far as I know its a Prohormone. Has anyone had any results from it?

Never used that specific brand, but I have used Prohormones with my cycles before.
<t></t>
What prohormone is that exactly ?

I used to go methyl 1-test, 4-ad, A-50, sustanon. ( This isn't necessary, but I like to experience things through trail and error )
<t></t>
Steroids work.
Prohormones worked before all the ones with steroids in them got banned.
<t></t>
Howay Wrote:Got this from a Mate. It's called Spyke. I've done as much research as I can and as far as I know its a Prohormone. Has anyone had any results from it?
Maybe make a Thread dedicated for this...

As I don't see how this falls into the Fake or Legit Gear thread.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
Perhaps in the Pro-Hormone section as this appears to be a Prohormone.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>