Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anabolic Steroids
Hey guys

New to the forum, so this is my "hello" Big Grin

Done research on anabolic steroids, I have weighed up the pros and cons, and I have decided that I want to start juicing. The only problem is that I do not know where to go or who to chat to in order to buy the stuff.

Please dont give me your views on trying to persuade me on taking roids, Im 25 years old and I can make informed decisions on my own.

Thanks in advance for the help.
<t></t>
Sub Brother,

Firstly welcome to the forum. It's still small, but there is a ton of knowledge here. Glad you want to get into the juicing, however ensure you understand steroids is not going to mean shit unless you have proper nutrition sorted first and a tailored gym routine, I'm not talking circuit training here.

If you got those two aspects covered then it comes down to what do you want to achieve.

Do you want to build muscle or shed fat or both? I would suggest cypionate to get into the Testosterone side of steroids. If you are interested in cutting and muscle building to an extent then go for clen it's powerful stay away from pills get the liquid form.

Here is a nice Knowledge base link for you:
MuscleTalk's Ghost Articles
<t></t>
Sup dude! (Wait shit, you are a dude right) kidding.

I agree with Dodgyfeas on this one, get your nutrition on order and then give us little more info.

What's your body stats what's your goals that way we can assist you a bit better regarding the type of steroids etc to consider.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
marvymarv007 Wrote:Hey guys

New to the forum, so this is my "hello" Big Grin

Done research on anabolic steroids, I have weighed up the pros and cons, and I have decided that I want to start juicing. The only problem is that I do not know where to go or who to chat to in order to buy the stuff.

Please dont give me your views on trying to persuade me on taking roids, Im 25 years old and I can make informed decisions on my own.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mmmm, just out of curiosity what are you going to juice with?
<t></t>