Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Cycle - Up's and Down's
Hey Guys!

So yeah I've just started my first cycle today 2015/01/07. Because it is my first cycle, any info or advice would be greatly appreciated. I will be updating the post every week so can Noobs to follow my Journey. I will try provide as much detail as I can.

So lets get to the Nitty Gritty.

Im taking 40mg of Dianabol(OC Labs) every day for 20 days in the beginning of my cycle to jump start everything
Testosterone Cypionate (Precision Gear Works) will be injected every Monday and Thursday, 250mg/1ml for 77 Days.

My PCT will be 100mg of Clomid everyday for a week. Thereafter 20mg of Nolvadex everyday for 30 days.

So... Today i did the first injection into my thigh, was very nervous to do it, after 2 minutes of being a pimp i finally did it, not sore at all until i moved the needle and cried like a baby. The testosterone burned slightly for a few minutes but nothing I would complain about. Everything was done nice and sterile. One worry was that I had to push hectically on the plunger to inject the Testosterone? is that normal? I know the Testosterone will take around 10 days to start becoming effective (cant wait for that!)

Equitement wise im using a 20 gauge needle to take out the oil and a 24 gauge to inject, pain was very minimal. Bought everything from Diskem and was quite cheap so I can recommend as the needles cant be reused, But can the syringe be reused?

I've seen many mixed reviews as to whether to take the DBol (Dianabol) all at once or spaced out throughout the day. I prefer to try all at once before my work out and see how that affects me. I took the full 40mg at 2pm today and started my workout at 4pm, Honestly I did not feel much different at all, only thing I felt was EXTREMELY HOT, sweating like I was in a Sauna. I'm hoping that Ill start to feel more pumped in the days to come.

Please free to comment or ask any questions, Just trying to help
<t></t>
Howay Wrote:I've seen many mixed reviews as to whether to take the DBol (Dianabol) all at once or spaced out throughout the day. I prefer to try all at once before my work out and see how that affects me. I took the full 40mg at 2pm today and started my workout at 4pm, Honestly I did not feel much different at all, only thing I felt was EXTREMELY HOT, sweating like I was in a Sauna. I'm hoping that Ill start to feel more pumped in the days to come.

Please free to comment or ask any questions, Just trying to help

Just my personal feeling regarding this... Dbol takes time to work and is not active too long, so I would rather use smaller dosages throughout the day constantly fueling the furnish instead of using all your fuel at once.

Regarding health, your organs will be under a lot of strain dealing with such a large dosage at once and might not even absorb it all in one setting. For instance even thou vitamin C is not the same i still think the principle applies here, if I need 3g of Vitamin C a day I do not swallow 6x500mg pills in one go, because my body will absorb some and piss out the rest, damaging my liver in the process.

So that is why I take 1x500mg every two or three hours throughout the day instead.
<t></t>
Howzit Rolan

Actually I think I must agree with you, I took the full 40mg yesterday at 9am and the HEAD ACHE that came was so intense I couldn't concentrate on work. I woke up this morning and the head ache was still lingering. I'm going to try take the dose spread out throughout the day today. Lets hope for a better result.
<t></t>
Awe dude, I'm not an expert here, but I do recall a honorable guy at the gym once told me to be very careful how to take in "supplements" may it be vitamins may it be steroids. Basically about the fact that your body can only absorb so much in one settings and then the rest has to be filtered through the body and it's that excessive stuff in the body that causes problems.
<t></t>
Just an update.

Feeling very strong, not seeing much results as yet but I can feel my muscles getting stronger.

Just a quick question, Im considering going on another 20 day cycle of Dbol but from Axio Labs after im done with the Dbol from OC Labs. Personally im not too impressed about the OC Labs quality and im thinking the Axio will be more effective, With regards to my liver, I dont drink at all so there is no added stress with regards to that.

Im also sick with the Flu, is it okay to gym with Gear when sick?

Your input is appreciated.
<t></t>
I prefer Axio labs over OC labs.

It's normal to get sick during this your body is focusing on fixing the broken down muscle so your immune system takes a dive.

I suggest getting a immune booster for time being.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
Howay Wrote:Just an update.

Feeling very strong, not seeing much results as yet but I can feel my muscles getting stronger.

Just a quick question, Im considering going on another 20 day cycle of Dbol but from Axio Labs after im done with the Dbol from OC Labs. Personally im not too impressed about the OC Labs quality and im thinking the Axio will be more effective, With regards to my liver, I dont drink at all so there is no added stress with regards to that.

Im also sick with the Flu, is it okay to gym with Gear when sick?

Your input is appreciated.

How is your cycle going? Why don't you post some stats ie Bench, Deadlift, Squad etc how it went up or down, you might not see the results in the mirror yet usually on week 4 you will start drastically seeing changes, but your strength stats should surely be up by now.
<t></t>