Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear...where are you?
I've been looking for some gear for about 3 months now in Cape Town and have only found scammers and really dodgy dealers just selling nomad. I really want to start my first cycle soon. I've done my planning and research, now I just need the gear. Is there anyone out there that can point me in the right direction? Big Grin. Once I start my cycle i'm going to be posting a full cycle log with weekly pics and updates to help out newbies like myself.
<t></t>
Sup man, What cycle are you looking to do ? Like what gear exactly etc.
<t></t>
Hey man, this is what im planning to do:

Cycle:
Testocyp 1- 12
Dianabol 1-4 ( 30 mg a day, maybeo 40)
Arimidex ( I was going to use letro but I think arimidex will be fine for this cycle)

PCT:
HCG ( il start at around week 5 or so and carry on through out pct)
Clomid ( 7 days 100 mg)
Nolvadex (20mg a day, il start after the clomid)

so i'll need about 100 dbols, 2 10 ml test cyps. 30 nolva tabs, 15 clomid tabs, couple hcg vials( might actually just use this for pct, then ill only need 1) and 30 arimidex tabs.

Looking to gain about 8 kgs out of this, got my diet in check so I should do well
<t></t>
Sounds good!

When you get the gear take starting stats would be nice to see the progress.
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
Hi guys will be starting my cycle on Saturday Big Grin . I'll start a new thread with before pics and all my stats. Im getting my gear tomorrow!
<t></t>
Exciting stuff!! Glad to see you got the gear. I will also start a thread on it when I start in March.
<t></t>
Mztt Wrote:Hi guys will be starting my cycle on Saturday Big Grin . I'll start a new thread with before pics and all my stats. Im getting my gear tomorrow!
Awesome man !! Would love to see the progression.

I am also tempted to start seriously again soon.
could anyone also point me in the right direction? Joburg
<t></t>
Did anyone get back to these guys about sources? Trying to find a local source before looking abroad.
<t></t>
Possibly, but it would have been via PM I assume since asking out right hey can I buy some is probably not the smartest idea Tongue

Also this forum is not a marketplace it's a I already have stuff now help me use it type of place Wink
I know this is kinda not the place to be asking, but I am starting my first cycle soon too, everything is planned.

500mg test E 10 weeks, aramidex as AI, nolva and clomid as pct.
I'm just slightly paranoid about sources, I have 2 to chose from, so I was planning on buying a cheap product I can confirm the quality of my source with before buying everything. Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as I assume they did with the others Smile
<t></t>
Whats up guys, i am in JHB and can assist with all your requirements... drop me a PM if you are interested.
<r><B><s></s>Sex, Weights and Protein Shakes<e></e></B></r>
I would love a PM for gear in CT