Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM: steroidjunkie.co.za/
Koos have you recieved your order? and Is it Steriodjunkie.net or steriodjunkie.coza?
Can anyone share any feedback?
Know this is old but for future reference: They are legitimate. They used to run under a dot CO dot ZA domaim but changed to a dot NET. Same company. Always received my stuff and they always help when needed. Won't change to any other site ever.
I don't think they are legit. Don't answer emails or anything in that regard. Very fishy. Would not recommend buying from them
(02-03-2018, 06:21 PM)steveramos32 Wrote: https://steroidjunkie.co.za/ is a scam website that claims to sell steroids. Once you deposit your money in their bank account. You will wait until you are convinced that you are scammed.

Don't fall victim
Oooh no boy you trippin'

I order from them and I always get my order within 3 to 4 days. 
Don't bad mouth them. They really good guys and actually when you email them you always get a reply. Check your junk mail folder buddy... Maybe their messages got trapped in there.
I have been buying from Jason for YEARS now and he has never failed me. Sometimes he gets bogged down and doesn't reply immediately (give him at least 3 to 5 days to respond) and also bare in mind that sometimes your precious emails go to SPAM due to your internet activity and profile trust rating.
I promise you will NOT be disappointed if you order from them. They always deliver in the end even if it takes a week. I have never waited more than a week though.

(05-04-2020, 12:02 AM)Johndoesitgood Wrote: I don't think they are legit. Don't answer emails or anything in that regard. Very fishy. Would not recommend buying from them

DON'T THINK - TEST THEM!!!  You can easily do damage to a business (and now more than ever in South Africa do we need to support small businesses!!!)  If you can destroy someone's reputation based on a hunch you should not be allowed to even comment on here.

Please order something from them first, and THEN speak your opinion. Don't just throw lousy negative comments. These are GOOD people.

(07-27-2019, 11:28 PM)Tassie007 Wrote: Can anyone share any feedback?

I've been buying from them for YEARS now. You can trust them. IF I don't get a reply within 3-5 working days I usually try sending from a different email as my hotmail or outlook.com email boxes sometimes go straight to other people's SPAM.
Jason ALWAYS eventually replies though. You can trust them to deliver within 7 working days. Jason sends a tracking waybill number when your order is shipped. Good quality. I prefer Liquid Pharma and UPS personally.

(01-15-2019, 06:26 PM)B1n0 Wrote: So what's the verdict are they ok or not??

They REALLY delivery. I promise. Or you can come beat me up. I've been ordering from them for more than 2 years.