Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello knuckleheads
Yea could see Kris was fckign hard on himself afterwards there
<t>To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.</t>
I havn't watched all the vids. Does he recover?
<t></t>
Not sure, that is day 9 ( today )... so i will be able to tell you tomorrow Tongue on day 10
Let me know Smile
<t></t>
He recovered. Well he is recovering, but still not fine. He went the hospital and receives daily fisio etc
Yeh something I don't have the luxury of.

Trained legs yesterday and squatted light. Knees are not happy with me.

Maxxed out the leg extension machine so I'm pretty happy with that.
<t></t>
I trained legs on monday and to be honest i find it so difficult to actually max out, Like I got tired as shit, but the next day I did not feel a thing, which is strange because my legs is actually not a "trained" bodypart on my body. So from now on I will add a few more sets whilst doing this trainer.
Sypher187 Wrote:I trained legs on monday and to be honest i find it so difficult to actually max out, Like I got tired as shit, but the next day I did not feel a thing, which is strange because my legs is actually not a "trained" bodypart on my body. So from now on I will add a few more sets whilst doing this trainer.

I have the same issue hehe. If it wasn't for my knees I wouldn't really know I trained legs.

Although I have incorporated Romanian Deadlifts into my routine to strengthen the hammies and I do feel a bit "toight" behind the legs the next day.
<t></t>
So I have some good news.

Last week I decided to squat and not do any leg extensions. Only a few re3ally light sets to warm up the knees. Lo and behold I had zero pain while squatting and zero pain the day after.

It seems like the extensions are putting strain on my ligaments or something.

So happy that I can squat again.
<t></t>
shoreknee Wrote:So I have some good news.

Last week I decided to squat and not do any leg extensions. Only a few re3ally light sets to warm up the knees. Lo and behold I had zero pain while squatting and zero pain the day after.

Amazing! I am glad you can squad, recently I decided not to squad anymore, I only do it on high reps like 20 -30 and then to get size I now only rely on the leg press and Hack Squad Machine.
<t></t>
Rolan Wrote:
shoreknee Wrote:So I have some good news.

Amazing! I am glad you can squad, recently I decided not to squad anymore, I only do it on high reps like 20 -30 and then to get size I now only rely on the leg press and Hack Squad Machine.

Why you skipping squats? If I was allowed only one exercise at gym it would be squats.

Squatted again last night and it's feeling 100%. Now to get my strength up..
<t></t>
Rolan... Just do the squads
<t></t>
I have heard it said that leg extensions are a kneee destroyer. Google it cause i am going on memory here Smile
<t></t>
StrontiumDog Wrote:I have heard it said that leg extensions are a kneee destroyer. Google it cause i am going on memory here Smile

100%. As you can see I found this out the hard way.

I haven’t done leg extensions in over a month now. Haven’t had one bit of knee pain, and I've been squatting everyday.
<t></t>
shoreknee Wrote::mrgreen: Now that I got your attention:

Found this site on mybroadband and hoped that I could help get some activity going here.

I'm not hectically into "bodybuilding" as such but I have been going to the gym 6 days a week for the past 2 months. Loving each second of it.
I've put on about 5 - 6kg in that time. Which is good as I started out at about 70kg. Pushing for 80.

Looking forward to some advice and banter.
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SM-G800M using Tapatalk
<t></t>