South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

General Questions about fitness, bodybuilding, exercises and working out, basically anything about fitness that does not fall into other categories.
By Noobly
I know know, don't get caught up by the trophy muscles, but hell I really want some killer size arms and it just doesnt seem to get there no matter what I try.

So clearly I am doing something wrong or training wrong.

Any suggestions on how to get big arms?
Train your triceps and forearms 3x harder than your biceps. Your triceps has three heads, your biceps only two. So the math is if you deliver greater stress to the tricep while not neglecting putting on mass to the biceps this equates to some pretty big arms.

Also, work on your forearms. because your arms don't start from your elbows, oh no no. They start from your wrists. Thick muscular forearms assist in bigger biceps and even bigger triceps to move those heavy loads.

After all the rain, and even hail in some parts of[…]

New Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa has on[…]

HMT Amped Hardcore Fat Burner

Earlier versions had Yohimbe iirc would be interes[…]

INTRODUCTION This thread will attempt to cover a […]