South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Everything about the world of supplements!

Moderator: Sypher187

By Noobly
Considering quality, quantity and price what is currently the best deal out there? I am considering Evox atm, but not sure, what would be you guys' recommendations ?
By Sypher187
I ordered Nutritec Whey and Nutritech Casein Protein.

Regarding the previous confusion we all had regarding them.

So I want to try it out myself, I am going to do a review and then post it in the supplement reviews section so we can have some quality feedback.
By Sypher187
Noobly wrote:That would be awesome Sypher! What did you pay for it?
Nutritech Whey 3.2Kg - R630
Nutritech Casein 1Kg - R340

I don't really know Nutritech's prices so I will just have to accept the above and assume it is a good price.
By SaSpotters
I just use Evox protein cos of price. I'm sure the quality is the same as the others anyway. 5XL Muscle Meal works well for me with a good balance of protein and carbs (to restore muscle glycogen post-workout). When cutting I use Evox 100% Whey Proien: high in protein and looooow in carbs
By shoreknee
Nothing.. I've been off the supplements for over 2 months now and it's made me realise that the industry is a huge money making scheme. I'm still making gains and getting everything I need from real food. I'm still using creatine though, which is costing me R30 a month.

I can do 59kg one arm ia that good? Sent from my […]

I've been drinking slowmag in the mornnings for ab[…]

Howzit

Hi all. New to the forum so I thought I'd start he[…]

Website legitimacy

Did you find an answer yet if it's legit?