South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Everything related to Bodybuilding and workout routines that focus on gaining muscle.
By bobthelifter
I'm sure everybody who's been into this for a while, probably has some kind of lotion or potion to relieve pain or keep healthy...
Personally I have had issues with rotary cuffs, biceps, elbow, knee, lower back and neck... Almost everywhere throughout time.

My new friend is deep heat muscle spray, what every body part i'm doing, it gets a little spray, like my knee's and my shoulders, it has worked wonders.

Over the last month, my knee pain has pretty much disappeared and my shoulders feel great...:)
By Robrocks
I enjoy an Epsom salt soak for aches and pain.

Also I recently found that a golf ball is pretty good size and hardness for rolling on side of the elbow and bicep areas and just a few minutes does help to reduce any pain/ discomfort in those areas

also found out today that it can be reasonably effective on the lower back/ hip area
and much less cumbersome to use than the foam rollers they provide at the gym

the golf ball rolling can be done whilst watching TV etc

may try it again on my quads after squat day later this week.

After all the rain, and even hail in some parts of[…]

New Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa has on[…]

HMT Amped Hardcore Fat Burner

Earlier versions had Yohimbe iirc would be interes[…]

INTRODUCTION This thread will attempt to cover a […]