South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

What workout is best for your goal?
If you're unable to perform particular exercises due to equipment/injury issues you'll need to incorporate similar alternative exercises, the exercises I've listed are in accordance with my personal preferences.

-------------------------------------------------------

Beginner D1:

Bench press
Tricep pressdowns
Cable side lateral raises

Beginner D2:

Chin-ups
Chest-supported rows
Lying cable curls

Beginner D3:

Front squats
Romanian deadlifts
Standing calf raises

Intermediate D1:

Dips
Incline bench press
Triceps prushdowns

Intermediate D2:

Chin-ups
Pull-ups
Chest-supported rows
Lying cable curls

Intermediate D3:

Front squats
Romanian deadlifts
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Standing calf raises

Advanced D1:

Dips
Incline bench press
Flat dumbbell flyes
Tricep pressdowns

Advanced D2:

Chin-ups
Pull-ups
Chest-supported rows
Prone Y raises
Lying cable curls

Advanced D3:

Front squats
Romanian deadlifts
Hack squats
Hyperextensions
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Standing calf raises
Seated calf raises

Pick a 10RM and perform 3-5 sets to failure (as many full reps as possible), rest 90 seconds between sets, add more weight once you can complete 12 reps in your first set. For calves pick a 15RM and add more weight once you can complete 20 reps in your first set.

You should cycle through D1, D2 and D3 no matter what day of the week it is, if you performed D2 the last time you were in the gym you should perform D3 the next time you're in the gym etc. Rest days are taken whenever they're needed, you can also take days off for special occasions etc, this should be flexible enough for most people.

I expect beginners to have spent at least a few weeks learning proper/safe form before starting this routine properly, it's not safe to jump straight into training to/near failure.

I recommend a 3/1 week loading/deloading schedule, during a deload you should perform only your first set of each exercise.
Attachments
Printable Log
(102.07 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Pain Killer Pills For Sale

WHATSAPP/TEXT/CALL:+1(443) 281-3429 EMAIL:famketra[…]

http://www.globexdocumentations.com/buy-drivers-li[…]

Buy Firearms online,Buy Glock pistol online,Buy Gl[…]

Buy Nembutal online https://www.nembutalwarehouse.[…]