South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

What workout is best for your goal?
By Sypher187
When I finish with this Kethin Trainer then I will jump straight into this ! What is it like thou? Do you only squad or is there other muscle groups to train to?
By shoreknee
Sypher187 wrote:When I finish with this Kethin Trainer then I will jump straight into this ! What is it like thou? Do you only squad or is there other muscle groups to train to?
I squat each session and do my usual workout afterwards. If you follow his plan I find the workouts for the other muscle groups lacking. So I add my own stuff.

You're completely dead afterwards as the squatting really takes it out of you. But I am noticing that this is the fastest I've ever grown.
By Rolan
shoreknee wrote:
Sypher187 wrote:When I finish with this Kethin Trainer then I will jump straight into this ! What is it like thou? Do you only squad or is there other muscle groups to train to?
I squat each session and do my usual workout afterwards. If you follow his plan I find the workouts for the other muscle groups lacking. So I add my own stuff.

You're completely dead afterwards as the squatting really takes it out of you. But I am noticing that this is the fastest I've ever grown.
Squad like a motherfcker!

I will do this routine combined with bench press, Shoulder press and bend-over barbell rows. You will grow like a beast! Squads, Bench, Rows and Shoulder Press those four exercises is what I preach to people if they want to grow.
By spotja
Rolan wrote:
shoreknee wrote:

I will do this routine combined with bench press, Shoulder press and bend-over barbell rows. You will grow like a beast! Squads, Bench, Rows and Shoulder Press those four exercises is what I preach to people if they want to grow.
You forgot deadlifts

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
By Rolan
spotja wrote:
Rolan wrote:
shoreknee wrote:

You forgot deadlifts

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
I don't even mention dead-lifts because it so natural in my training routine I forgot it's not actually a standard thing :P

ADDERALL,VYVANSE 70MG CAPSULES AVAILABLE WHATSAPP/[…]

We are suppliers of high-quality pharmaceutical pr[…]

Pain Killers,Anxiety pills available