South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Post your workout journals online so others can see what you are doing and follow your progress!
Hey dude,

So I finished my 12 week hardcore trainer...was great!
Pitty I didnt take my bodyfat % before...but I weighed 76kg at the start of the program, and ended on 64.5kg with 8.3% bodyfat :D

A little on the skinny side I felt, as towards the end I think I started burning muscle.

Anyways, its been 2 weeks and a couple of days since iv taken a break, and feeling pretty "meh"...I managed to pick up 1kg as im eating quite clean. Healthy oils, foods, fruits etc...junk once a week. But I feel its time to hit a program again...this time, Lean Bulk.

I looked at Jim Stoppani, as you mentioned I should try that a while ago...but I just saw the KrisG muscle builder and that looks AMAZING!
I think I might just go with him, simple because I did the previous program with him. Working out the Macros is probably super complicated hey?

Any specific website that will give me all the info for my calculations?

Much appreciated
Ricardo
By Sypher187
Sorry guys, I was out for 2 weeks had some serious damage and CNS fatigue and high blood pressure.

I am starting again today, but starting the GVT week over.

This program fucks you up physically and mentally no jokes.

@ Richardinho well fcking done in completing that program!

If you want Do the Muscle Builder it's A LOT different from the transformation one we did.
Website legitimacy

Good evening. Does anybody know if https://sa-ana[…]

I hate seeing stories like this one. That's mental[…]

Why Belly Fat is Hard to Lose

"Why Belly Fat is Hard to Lose" Is that […]

HMT Amped Hardcore Fat Burner

Silly us... Yohimbe is inside there (just look clo[…]