South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Post your workout journals online so others can see what you are doing and follow your progress!
God! This was the hardest workout thus far. I absolutely pushed it beyond human measures tonight! Trust me on this one, to push out 20 reps with a decent weight using rest pause is a fcking tedious process, I constantly had to dig tremendously deep in the void. This tapped everything out of me.

I am busy cooking my fish and pineapple for tomorrow, because tomorrow morning is back and abs.
Sounds like you had some good fun! :D

I was very disappointed with my performance last night.
Did DTP chest and back (300reps each) and due to Sciatic Nerve problems I regularly get in my lower back/leg I could hardly do the bent over dumbbell rows (did half).

Got home last night....3hrs later I couldnt even get off the couch. Im starting to wonder whether for the last 2 weeks I shouldn't substitute certain back exercises that could cause kak.

My posture during the workouts are correct...i just have super bad pain in my nerves/muscles when I bend.
ricardinho wrote:Sounds like you had some good fun! :D

I was very disappointed with my performance last night.
Did DTP chest and back (300reps each) and due to Sciatic Nerve problems I regularly get in my lower back/leg I could hardly do the bent over dumbbell rows (did half).

Got home last night....3hrs later I couldnt even get off the couch. Im starting to wonder whether for the last 2 weeks I shouldn't substitute certain back exercises that could cause kak.

My posture during the workouts are correct...i just have super bad pain in my nerves/muscles when I bend.
I have a few mates who has that problem, i don't have a sure answer for you, but i can tell you what some of them did, one mate took the lightest weight possible and basically turned it into a very very very slow control movement, squeezing the muscle the whole time paused at the top and paused at the bottom.

Another mate of mine substituted the specific exercise for one that trains similar muscles. Ie in his case he did the bent over dumbell rows instead of the bend over barbell rows.
Geez my body feels like a wreck to be honest, my chest is sore, my shoulders... Oh god dammit that is something else.

I have back and abs after this afternoons fitness class...
Today's workout:

Lat pull-down warm-up: 2
sets 18-20 reps

Pull-up: 3 sets to absolute
failure

Close-grip pull-up: 3 sets to
absolute failure

Single-arm dumbbell row: 3
sets of 14-18 reps per arm

Leverage iso row: 3 sets of
14-18 reps
Lat pull-down: 3 sets of 14-18
reps

Cardio 15-minute intervals: 3
min. easy, 1 min. hard

Here is the printable log:
(19.68 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
By Sypher187
Little bit of a disappointing back workout. My shoulders were so fcking sore that I could barely perform some of those exercises, I still pushed it thou, but just didn't have it to go 200%

That pull ups was the death of me.
Friday workouts is a fcking bad thing, because on this trainer you have weekends "off", so you train with that subconscious idea that you have two days to recover. SO you tend to really push your soul to levels it generally does not go.

I took 2 scoop head off to the gym and completely fcking annihilated every single fiber in my muscles to such a point where I looked in the mirror and got scared shitless for myself. Something else was training, it wasn't me.

Day 12 program:
(19.73 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
By Sypher187
Today is recovery 105. I woke up. Felt like a fcking disaster, my arms are hurting my back is hurting my shoulders are destroyed.

I went straight back to bed. Later I went for a "fast" walk an hour of it for active rest.

Prepared a shiat load of food filled with gorgeous protein for today.
Dude this thread is some serious motivation !!! I always like to read and see how someone else manages to achieve their goals then I know I am not the only one doing something a certain way etc.

I must say you guys are really tempting me to start a training journal...
'Thanks Noobly I appreciate it a lot! You guys motivates me to carry on!

So far i had a shitty night's sleep, like i woke up every hour or so and ag i don't know just plain bad. So I prepared my meals last night, basically 200g fish with 60g sweet potato ( very basic).

My calves are really sore from friday still and my back on the left side is also sore, probably due to the intense standing dumbell curls I did on friday.

Today is Legs, this is going to be fcking madness to be honest, I am prepared and mentally ready, I hope my body can keep up with what my mind has in store.

It's Y3T annihilation week!

Workout for day 15:

Leg press: 2 dropsets of
25-35 reps per drop

Dumbbell squat: 2
dropsets of 20-25 reps
per drop

Leg extension: 3
double-dropsets of 15-20
reps per drop

Superset:
  • Lying leg curl: 5 sets of
    15-20 reps
    Dumbbell SLDL: 5 sets
    of 15-20 reps
    Superset
    Seated calf raise: 4 sets
    of 20-25 reps
    Standing calf raise: 4
    sets of 20-25 reps
Superset:
  • 1/2
    Incline leg pull-in: 4 sets
    of 20 reps
    Leg pull-in: 4 sets of 20
    reps

Finisher
Cardio 15-minute
intervals: 3 min. easy, 1
min. hard

Here is the workout:
(20.38 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
I just want to write here to whomever reads this specific post in the near future. If you are about to do the kris gethin muscle builder, PLEASE for the love of God learn from my mistake.... DO NOT cut your carbs on DAY 15!! I have no idea why I did not consume the adequate amount, because it came back and fcking destroyed my soul.

I puked after the 3rd set, I was totally annihilated, my mind conquered to such a point where I could not feel my legs anymore. I was crawling home by my lips.
Sypher187 wrote:I just want to write here to whomever reads this specific post in the near future. If you are about to do the kris gethin muscle builder, PLEASE for the love of God learn from my mistake.... DO NOT cut your carbs on DAY 15!! I have no idea why I did not consume the adequate amount, because it came back and fcking destroyed my soul.

I puked after the 3rd set, I was totally annihilated, my mind conquered to such a point where I could not feel my legs anymore. I was crawling home by my lips.
Gotta feed the machine.
I am so fcking sick today... besides my legs that is in absolutely agonizing pain! I have some stomach virus or something, I threw up a few times and just generally feel shit to be honest. I know we don't have the luxury of an off day for feeling sick, but I have no idea at this point how I am going to complete Y3T annihilation chest today.
Pain Killer Pills For Sale

WHATSAPP/TEXT/CALL:+1(443) 281-3429 EMAIL:famketra[…]

http://www.globexdocumentations.com/buy-drivers-li[…]

Buy Firearms online,Buy Glock pistol online,Buy Gl[…]

Buy Nembutal online https://www.nembutalwarehouse.[…]