South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

This is the place for our new members to introduce themselves and say hello to the rest of the forum.
By Steve
Hi Guys,

New on the forum, was directed here by Shorknee.

I am a biokineticist by trade, and enjoy running and crossfit.

Hope to learn and share a lot of info with you all :D
By Sypher187
Hey man!! Welcome to the forum, @Shoreknee, thanks for showing new people the forum :)
By shoreknee
Sypher187 wrote:Hey man!! Welcome to the forum, @Shoreknee, thanks for showing new people the forum :)
He's my bro. He had no choice :D
By Sypher187
Klink vir my mooi
By shoreknee
What he failed to mention was that he is running the comrades this year.
By Sypher187
shoreknee wrote:What he failed to mention was that he is running the comrades this year.
Are you serious ?
By Rolan
Welcome to the forum dude! The thought of having a biokineticist on here gave me such a warm feeling, because having a professional doing the rounds here every so often can only add quality to this young and small forum.
By Steve
Sypher187 wrote:
shoreknee wrote:What he failed to mention was that he is running the comrades this year.
Are you serious ?
Ah yes that too :D
Still not too sure if that was a smart decision but I will let you know on the 1st of June :mrgreen:
By Steve
Rolan wrote:Welcome to the forum dude! The thought of having a biokineticist on here gave me such a warm feeling, because having a professional doing the rounds here every so often can only add quality to this young and small forum.
Hope to help out where I can :ugeek:
By shoreknee
Steve wrote:
Sypher187 wrote:
Are you serious ?
Ah yes that too :D
Still not too sure if that was a smart decision but I will let you know on the 1st of June :mrgreen:
Just plain crazy
By Rolan
You need to make a thread and post pictures and shit I want to see this, Goodluck dude, that's amazing !
By Sypher187
Rolan wrote:You need to make a thread and post pictures and shit I want to see this, Goodluck dude, that's amazing !
I seconded this notion !
Pain Killer Pills For Sale

WHATSAPP/TEXT/CALL:+1(443) 281-3429 EMAIL:famketra[…]

http://www.globexdocumentations.com/buy-drivers-li[…]

Buy Firearms online,Buy Glock pistol online,Buy Gl[…]

Buy Nembutal online https://www.nembutalwarehouse.[…]