South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

This is the place for our new members to introduce themselves and say hello to the rest of the forum.
By SaSpotters
Hi Everyone

This is my first time registering for a forum so bear with me if I make mistakes and stuff.

Anyways let me introduce myself. I love gym and fitness and I am passionate about the SA Bodybuilding Industry. The industry in SA is quite big but I wish it was a lot bigger, like bigger then the UK and America (can't blame a boy for having a dream, right?)

I started a blog called SA Spotters to try get more SA Bodybuilding stuff online (everything we read online is always UK or american :o ).
When I came across this site I decided to join and hopefully contribute as much as possible. It would be awesome if a South African Forum like this one can be all over the web! I want people worldwide to be like 'The bodybuilding scene is SA is where it's at right now'.

Anyways hi to all and have a great day!
By Sypher187
Welcome man! Yes that's why they started this forum, it's a bunch of passionate bodybuilders that wants to grow this world and blend it with the general public as is in the rest of the world especially UK and US with a lot of forums like these.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ADDERALL,VYVANSE 70MG CAPSULES AVAILABLE WHATSAPP/[…]

We are suppliers of high-quality pharmaceutical pr[…]

Pain Killers,Anxiety pills available