South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Stay up to date with what is happening right now, this is a news section dedicated to South African news and Bodybuilding news and events.
JOHANNESBURG – The National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) has officially told the Democratic Alliance (DA) that it will oppose its bid to reinstate corruption charges against President Jacob Zuma.

Last week, the DA said it placed its case against the NPA on the unopposed roll because the NPA hadn't properly filed its responding affidavits.

It wanted a judge to review the decision to withdraw charges against Zuma just before the 2009 elections, after his financial advisor, Schabir Shaik, was found guilty of corruption.

The NPA's Velekhaya Mgobhozi said, “The NPA intends to file its papers before the court deadline. This will mean that the case will have to be removed from an unopposed roll.”

Last year, the DA said it had all the relevant documents it needed from the prosecuting authority, to prove that a decision not to prosecute the president for corruption was wrong.

The NPA claimed that the recordings were proof of a political conspiracy against the president.

The DA’s James Selfe said they’d gone through the NPA’s entire record of this decision with a fine-toothed comb.

The case is expected to be heard in March.

(Edited by Refilwe Pitjeng)
source: http://ewn.co.za/2015/02/09/NPA-to-oppo ... on-charges

I can do 59kg one arm ia that good? Sent from my […]

I've been drinking slowmag in the mornnings for ab[…]

Howzit

Hi all. New to the forum so I thought I'd start he[…]

Pain Killer Pills for sale

Whatsapp/text/Call+1 (443)-281-3429 Ketamine,Roxyc[…]