South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Stay up to date with what is happening right now, this is a news section dedicated to South African news and Bodybuilding news and events.
By Sypher187
One of South Africa’s most prolific bodybuilders and a much-loved show promotor has passed away at the Zuid­Afrikaans Hospital in Pretoria.

Marco Rossi, 10x Mr. South Africa and 2x Mr. Universe, retired from competitive bodybuilding in 2007, channeling his energy into creating opportunities for future champions with the Rossi Classic and Rossi Grand Prix, unaffiliated events giving athletes the opportunity to showcase their talent and creating a platform where they were properly rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

Marco will be remembered by many in the fitness industry for his unselfish contribution and passion for the sport of bodybuilding.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Chany Steyn, Marco’s children, family and friends.

I can do 59kg one arm ia that good? Sent from my […]

I've been drinking slowmag in the mornnings for ab[…]

Howzit

Hi all. New to the forum so I thought I'd start he[…]

Pain Killer Pills for sale

Whatsapp/text/Call+1 (443)-281-3429 Ketamine,Roxyc[…]