South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Nutritious and tasty snacks, meals and protein drinks. Share your own homemade recipes
By Dodgyfeas
My mate has just got a job as a butcher so now can get me bulk chicken breasts cheap. I only have 2 x 15min breaks at work each day (1 is at 10am so don't fancy chicken then) and the other is my lunch break (1pm) . I have baked 4 chicken breasts ready and sliced them up to put in Tupperware boxes for the next few days.

My question is, what do you guys put with yours? Rich pouches? Do you cook pasta the day before and reheat?
As I only have 15 mins, I do not have time to fight over the microwave, cook and then sit down to eat.

Any quick ideas on what will brighten up my lunches?

Cheers
By Sypher187
I like it just plain and simple
uploadfromtaptalk1407447125013.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407447125013.jpg (60.56 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
Sometimes I'll have with 50-70grams of pasta.

Other times I enjoy a good curry and vegetable with rice.
uploadfromtaptalk1407446971887.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407446971887.jpg (49.69 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
By Gfitness
Okay chicken, most health benefits I break them in small peaces then throw in apple cider vinegar, Himalayan salt, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and ground garlic... This is all like I mentioned for health benefits... Get the correct vinegar please if you want to try...

Free samples available for high high quality undet[…]

Free samples available for high high quality undet[…]

PAIN KILLER PILLS FOR SALE

Whatsapp/Text:+1(443)-281-3429 or email us on pame[…]

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - the authentic registe[…]