South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Stay up to date with what is happening right now, this is a news section dedicated to South African news and Bodybuilding news and events.
By Sypher187
Rip.

Rich Piana, the well known bodybuilder and former Mr California, has died two weeks after being placed in a medically induced coma. He was 46.

Piana's estranged wife Sara Piana first announced his passing in a Facebook post on Friday morning, after a week of conflicting rumors about his health status.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

By Cormack
He did look unhealthy as hell. Still, he was open about what he was doing, unlike many others. RIP
By Sypher187
Yea he did not exactly have the most health-conscious look, but something I really liked from watching his videos, was his "success" to me it seemed like he was quite business oriented and was going places.

Not always sure if what he showed was the full picture, but I did not get the feeling that he would be dishonest.

After all the rain, and even hail in some parts of[…]

New Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa has on[…]

HMT Amped Hardcore Fat Burner

Earlier versions had Yohimbe iirc would be interes[…]

INTRODUCTION This thread will attempt to cover a […]