South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Post your reviews on subelements here.

Moderator: Sypher187

Evox Nutrition has been a dire disappointment. First the purchase of a product which had horrible consequences to using and then the lack of response or answer from Evox.

Having bought their Alpha Thermo Shred Powder, my significant other used it the next morning and informed of turning horribly red, itching, and hurting all over. I thought this was an allergic reaction so I said he should try it again that evening and the same reaction occurred. I then tried it myself.

After consuming the drink as it is meant to be mixed my face started burning up, I could feel it flaring and burning. I started itching, my skin was sensitive and hurt with the slightest touch. I was red as a tomato all over. These effects last a good few hours. A tormenting few hours in which you can not continue regular daily tasks.

I have picture proof of the affliction, and even having sent this to Evox, via various routes (email, website enquiry, twitter, facebook), no contact has been made. People should be aware. It is not safe to use this specific product or batch thereof. An investigation will need to be conducted.
401eea94-815e-4894-95cd-ef4d9cc34014.jpg
65e519dd-8bc8-48e9-a8a5-a091adf8f472.jpg

After all the rain, and even hail in some parts of[…]

New Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa has on[…]

HMT Amped Hardcore Fat Burner

Earlier versions had Yohimbe iirc would be interes[…]

INTRODUCTION This thread will attempt to cover a […]