MuscleTalk Forum

South African Bodybuilding, Strength and Fitness discussion forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". Supplements, nutrition, steroid cycles and training information: check out our articles and forums.

Discuss female concerns here.
By Michelle
I think this should probably be in the exercise area, but I wasn't sure if this might affect more woman than being a general thing, anyhow here is my dilemma:

I'm a 30 year old female
I've been working out for a couple of months now. I do lots of squats with weights as well as body weights. I want my legs tight and firm! I also need to lose some fat I'm sure of!

I'm trying to understand what is exactly going on as I am training them. They are much much firmer and I think the fat to muscle ratio is changing but they still look the same size! I guess, I just don't quite understand what is happening as they change and not sure if it is normal or not :/
By StrontiumDog
Do you mean you want your legs to be slimmer? That will only come by reducing body fat percentage.

And of course there will be limitations as to how slim you can get them (in terms of general shape) due to genetics.
By shoreknee
StrontiumDog wrote:Do you mean you want your legs to be slimmer? That will only come by reducing body fat percentage.

And of course there will be limitations as to how slim you can get them (in terms of general shape) due to genetics.
What does your diet look like?
Calorie Counting 101

Bigfitness, thanks a lot for this wonderful post. […]

Evox Nutrition has been a dire disappointment. Fir[…]

A new study, published in the International Journa[…]

Actual keto meals

Great idea for keto meals. I have been on keto die[…]