South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Learn how to prevent a injury, or deal with one you already have.
By StrontiumDog
Screwed up my right arm's range of motion about 5 weeks ago. Went too heavy on dumbbells and probably hyperextended my right arm. Hopefully it comes right on its own. Ive avoided dumbbell press and bench press the last 3 to 4 weeks. Pushups feel ok-ish (if i keep the width narrow) but i still feel a twinge.

Should i avoid any sort of pushing exercises until it comes right on its own?

Focus on pulling exercises and lower body only? But will this create imbalance?
By shoreknee
The way I see it - Imbalances can always be fixed over time. So go ahead and keep training as you are. Once it's healed up 100% work a bit harder on the right arm.

Also maybe look at having some needlework done. I'm not talking about that acupuncture rubbish, but deep tissue needlework.
By StrontiumDog
Thanks shoreknee, what about going to see a Bio or Physio? If i had to choose which is better?

This range of motion and twinge issue, i feel it for even non weight training related range of motion. Even brushing my teeth it does not feel so great.

You mention working only the left arm, but what sort of pushing can I do with only one arm? Cable press machine? Upright press machine with only one arm? Is that what you meant?
By shoreknee
StrontiumDog wrote:Thanks shoreknee, what about going to see a Bio or Physio? If i had to choose which is better?

This range of motion and twinge issue, i feel it for even non weight training related range of motion. Even brushing my teeth it does not feel so great.

You mention working only the left arm, but what sort of pushing can I do with only one arm? Cable press machine? Upright press machine with only one arm? Is that what you meant?
Bio. I find that physio is usually just a massage and that’s it. Whereas a bio gets to the root of the problem and works from there.

I would rather just stick with pulls rather than any pushing. Do you think the injury came from too much pressure on the delts when pressing? Need to keep those shoulder blades tucked back.
PAIN KILLER PILLS FOR SALE

Whatsapp/text/Call+1 (443)-281-3429 Ghb Liquid $25[…]

Pain Killer Pills For Sale

Whatsapp/text/Call+1 (443)-281-3429 Ghb Liquid $25[…]

Pain killer pills in store

Whatsapp/hangout/Call +237676514423 Ketamine,Roxyc[…]

I can do 59kg one arm ia that good? Sent from my […]