South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

Which is the better supplement? What is the best creatine?
By SaSpotters
Wondering what everybody else is taking and what different people think are the best?

My personal favorite supps I use is def Evox 5XL Muscle Meal (2-4 scoops in water post-workout, depending on the session). I like the high protein content but also the high carb content as well to restore muscle glycogen asap post-workout.

On creatine cycle (6 week cycle every 3 months or so) I use SSN Crea-Pump. For a boost, when I get to a plateau or just before changing to a new program.

I only use fish oil caps when my skin gets dry or my joints need it.

What about everyone else?
By Rolan
5g of creas before my workout 5g after ( 1 tea spoon before and 1 tea spoon after )

During my workout I use Bicarbonate of soda

And then in the morning I'll take a good ol multi vitamin
By shoreknee
Rolan wrote:5g of creas before my workout 5g after ( 1 tea spoon before and 1 tea spoon after )

During my workout I use Bicarbonate of soda

And then in the morning I'll take a good ol multi vitamin
Creatine has no immediate effects. Why use it pre and post?
By Rolan
Out of habit, no other reason really. Basically take it with my scoop of whey before and scoop of whey after and then I use Casein before I go to bed.
By shoreknee
Rolan wrote:Out of habit, no other reason really. Basically take it with my scoop of whey before and scoop of whey after and then I use Casein before I go to bed.
Makes sense ;)
By Gfitness
Bicarbonate soda, it alkalise the body on a different level. The more alkaline your body is the better it wil perform. It's like cre-alkaline. Just a lot cheaper. Mixing b soda and monohydrate.

2nd: creatine before training. Creatine is a energy source. If you didn't know that. It's why it helps you perform. Part of your 4 energy systems.

Happy lifting!
PAIN KILLER PILLS FOR SALE

Whatsapp/text/Call+1 (443)-281-3429 Ghb Liquid $25[…]

Pain Killer Pills For Sale

Whatsapp/text/Call+1 (443)-281-3429 Ghb Liquid $25[…]

Pain killer pills in store

Whatsapp/hangout/Call +237676514423 Ketamine,Roxyc[…]

I can do 59kg one arm ia that good? Sent from my […]